Re: [A/S] Uh-Ohh, Charger Problems?

I think I remember seeing circuit breakers of some kind in each of the
cables connecting each of the batteries to a common post on the 89 29
excella I had a couple years ago. Breakers are probably in all
installations - check for a faulty breaker that is open, essentially
disconnecting that battery from the system. Behind the sofa, I think,
probably at the main disconnect switch.

If all cables/breakers/connections/grounds between the batteries are good,
you WILL have the same voltage at both batteries when not under load.

Also,  batteries connected in parallel (the standard installation) should
be matched, ideally. Otherwise one battery will slowly discharge through
the other.  You might want to replace both at the same time if one is bad.

Jerry  W4UK