Re: [A/S] Yet another tire question

if you want to study .... go to tirerack .com and look at the info
they provide with the tires they sell... i spent some time there
last year and made my choice based on the info i found on their web
sight. I was looking for a good tire without the big bucks that come
with a big advertising budget. i settled on Dunlop radial rover
its a tire made for the service i need.... good rating in the wet,
poor in the snow ( i don't drive my B van in the snow) low on noise
good wearing.  mine are rated "D".   Good luck  Steve O