Re: [A/S] More on tires

 On the subject of Michelin tires. Just thought I would inject a few
facts into the debate.
Tire business, reported that Bridgestone is the world's largest
 tire supplier, with 19.8% of the global market based on sales in
2000. Its August 27 issue listed Michelin second,19%, and Goodyear
third, with 18.3%.
 Do I work for Bridgestone? Yes I work in maintenance as an
electrician.
 I can also give you facts on the recall of 200,000 Goodyear load
range E tires made between 1996 and 2000 They where on Ambulances and
 15 makes of passenger vans. Linked to just 11 deaths in accidents
due to the dreaded tread seperation. Cooper also was hit with the
same problem as Firestone, tread separation and deaths.
 Just goes to show the press does not tell it all.
  Brian in Canada