Re: [A/S] Plant work

Greetings All (who aren't watching the academy awards!)

My 67 Safari is at the A/S plant getting spruced up and I'm looking for
advise. I'm having the black water tank replaced along with some
structural work on the back to fix some rot and sag. A few odds and ends
like replacing the scare light and door lock and also the convertor and
some wheel work (bearings, electric brakes and tow wire).

Am I missing something that older rigs should be checked for while it's
there? I had it towed to the plant due to work but I'm picking it up
during my spring break from school after Easter. I'm excited to have
them check it out, I've tried to do most work myself but the underbelly
is beyond my ability!
Patti  (on Long Island)