[A/S] Re: Solid vs Stranded wiring

 Hi, Most RV's I have worked on had solid copper wiring for the 110
volt side and stranded copper for the 12 volt. Printed circut boards
in motor vehicle are "written" solid copper also. Copper doesn't seem
to be a problem. But remember back in the late 70's and early 80's GM
tried solid alum wire in autos and some of the circuts were bad
before the vehicles were delivered. I have had a couple of complaints
about getting a shock when touching the trailer after a rain. That is
most always a bad "frame ground" and I have seem alum used there.
Good luck Arnie