[A/S] International Underbelly?

I missed some of this discussion, please enlighten me.

I've ordered a new International CCD without realising its lack of
covered underbelly.  I've never had a trailer without one, what are
the concerns?

One thing I liked about my 1995 21' Sovereign was the ability to use
it in some pretty cold(20s) weather comfortably.  I dont plan on
doing much of that in the future, but will the lack of covered
underbelly make a huge difference insulation-wise?

Thanks
Todd Johnson #3251