Re: [A/S] Sarasota Rally - First Day

Hunter,

I would concur.  If you got 'um show 'um.  :)  If not
keep 'um covered.

> The no covered underbelly would be a big problem for
> me.... that trailer
> isn't inexpensive so I wonder what they were
> thinking..........

Yea, its in the 30K range, but again they are trying
to reach a different buyer.  Maybe a trade off, the
underbelly skin moving to that big aluminum bathroom
door.

I never had a trailer with a covered belly until the
Safari, and while its nice I can't say that I ever
suffered any problems from a lack of cover.  But when
you deal with brand recognition its something that I
expect when buying an A/S.

Jack