Re: [A/S] Re: New Airstream

New 34' Limited w/ slideout = +/- $85,000
New Diesel Pickup               = +/-  40,000
New Hensley Hitch (installed)      >   3,000
Total Roll out                     = +/- $130,000

Quick and dirty math gets me in for less than a buck and a half.  I don't see how you
can get much of a motor home for that kind of money, and you still haven't got a toad.
 I can't see the wisdom of paying for 2 prime movers, either.

All that being said, I'd LOVE to have a classic motorhome.  Always could be accused of
good sense, they just never got enough evidence to convict.

Matt