Re: [A/S] Bag Awnings

I have had good luck with 'em on pop-up campers. Two things to consider
how tall are you and your set-up crew???? after you roll it up to put it
back in the bag are you tall enough to reach that high?????
you may have to carry along a small ladder to reach! and the other
small detractor is the guy ropes and stakes.  One bag on my Palamino
was water resistant and always dry. the other bag awning on my Starcraft was
a leaker. I couldn't figure why one leaked and the other didn't.
Steve O