[A/S] Bag Awnings

I am on the down side of the hill on the restoration of my Globetrotter. This is a
question about Bag Awnings. I don't really want to spend the bucks for a Zee Dee
awning and have seen a Bag Awning made by Vanguard Ind. For $155.00 and the screen
room for $245.00 listed on e-bay .  Vanguard is Palomino Campers. I don't mind a
little extra work to set up the Awning as anything is easier than my tent. The
supposed retail value of the Awning is $250.00. Are these worth the trouble or will
they be junk in a year.

Jim N5TJZ