RE: [A/S] Items for sale

I went to the site and the specs for the 38B say 11wc for gas
pressure. This is normal and exactly what our tanks deliver on
the low side of the regulator. For this unit, to get a 55 degree
rise you can use 1 gal/min. This should be sufficient if the
incoming temperature of the water is 60 degrees or greater.
In winter, your water would be luke warm, but you would have
plenty of it.

I have decided to leave my Atwood as is and use either the
Precision Temp EXTERNAL to the A/S, plumbed through the
hot water heater bypass. It will be fairly simple to "tee"
the gas line under the trailer and use garden hose connections
for water in and out. There is also easy access to DC. This
way, I have my normal unit AND unlimited. I don't have to cut
the A/S. If either unit has a problem I just switch. I would
use the tankless heater in most situations. I could also
rig it to use the tankless as a booster for the Atwood. The
only reason I wouldn't make this my one and only connection
is that I would have to fire both units at the same time and
also couldn't take advantage of the weight savings (not having
to fill the Atwood) or the energy savings (not having to fire
the Atwood)

Mark