[A/S] 1973 Safari trailer

I am looking at buying an 1973 safari airstream,, but can not find
the weight on it,, does anyone know the appox. weight of it,,  the
present owner said they think it is about 2200 pounds.. which sounds
light to me,, but what do I know, I've never had one before,, it
would be great if it is because then my Ford ranger 6 cylinder will
pull it with out any problems,, they said they pulled it with a Ford
explorer, but  before i commit to it, I would really like more
input.. Please help... Thanks in advance. linda