RE: [A/S] Ford Econoline Towing Mirrors

	I have a wonderful and extremely powerful 2002 F250 PSD for use
clearing/playing on my land and to pull my 2002 27' Safari.
	I really like everything about the truck (and camper!), except
the factory-installed expanding mirrors - I still feel I'd like just a
bit more "reach" on those mirrors, to give me just that much better
image of what is immediately behind me on the road.

	Does anyone know of any after market mirrors that might have a
tad more outward reach while under tow than the Ford OE mirrors? I don't
really want the clip on mirrors if I can avoid them.

	Thanks - Jim