Re: [A/S] How do I remove the sofa?

I removed the sofa from my '89 years ago, then replaced it last year to
sell it. I put in recliners, like you want to do.

My sofa was screwed to the floor. I think ALL are like this. You just have
to look carefully. As I recall, the folding part is bolted/screwed to the
sofa base, and you undo that part first, then slide the drawer out and you
can find the screws holding the base down.

Make notes of the disassembly and keep all the parts (I taped envelopes
with the screws to the base) so you can put it back in later if needed. I
wrapped mine in a plastic sheet and put it in a spare bedroom for storage.

The pieces all will go in/out of the door, but it takes some juggling.
Also, it will be easier to put the new chairs in (I used big conventional
living-room ones, not those skinny camper recliners) if you don't assemble
them until you have the pieces inside the camper.

Since I removed them when we sold that trailer, we now use them as our
regular recliners in our den. I never bolted those recliners down in the
trailer, but they travelled many many thousands of miles AOK.