Re: [A/S] Digest Number 831

Hi....Has anyone put radiant heat in an AS using a water heater and a DC
pump that will take higher water temperatures.   One of the domestic
systems I'm familiar with uses Pex in a serpentine pattern snapped into
a plywood "sub-floor" pre routed for the Pex , then the flooring goes
down on top. The pex could pe routed down around water tanks and pipes
as well. I have had experience using this system on vertical surfaces
and under (la de da) marble Jacuzzi platforms .   Amperage draw of the
DC pump would be a consideration, but i think a 10 gal. water heater
would do the trick.

See,  I was gazing out the window of my new 72 International  at the
stillness and silent beauty of a pristine winter wonderland when the new
Suburban  NT30 which I had just installed  roared into service. Reverie