[A/S] re: Our Safari/WBCCI Numbers

Hi Terry,

    Regarding the Display of WBCCI Numbers on Lexan. We were one of the
coaches at the MWR to have our numbers displayed in that fashion. The other
trailer was also one of ours that we had loaned to fellow WDCUer Anthony &
Nell Slocock on holiday from England. I saw this display method on John and
Esther Dona's '55 Bubble at our first rally, the VAC Joint Rally with the
WDCU in Shartlesville, PA. Since it took a number of hours to remove the old
numbers and polish out the ghosts on our trailer I thought it was a great
idea. Then we confirmed it was a great idea as we went to Bismarck in 2000
and saw that Bud Cooper had done the same thing. being a multi trailer owner
yourself you can appreciate the ease of transferring a couple of pieces of
plastic when using different trailers. Not to mention the ease of polishing
those end caps!

You and Sandi have a safe trip to Florida

WAM and Lin