[A/S] Re: OPD Propane Cylinder Conversion

Harvey, if I remember correctly a tank is only good for 12 years.
After 12 years the tank must be recertified. If any of the methods
you mentioned are used for repair I doubt that it will be
recertified. In most cases it is better to buy new tanks than replace
the valves. Propane thanks, scuba tanks and other UPV'S (Unfired
Pressure Vessels) are manufactured to stringent standards and are
governed by many regulations. The tanks are very dangerous and can
bite you in the butt real quick. Be very careful with the tanks.

Happy New Year Jim N5TJZ