[A/S] Re: Airstream Paint

While educating myself by reading the treasure chest of previous
lists I came upon this exterior gray paint query.I use spray cans of
DupliColor T183W gray on the hitch and lower body. This is a good
match on my 1988 Excella. On the steel I wirebrush any rust, treat
the rust with phosphoric acid and leave overnight, then brush coat
with Rustoleum light gray as a preventative base coat. I leave this
for a few days to get rid of the incompatible thinners, and then
spray with the Duplicolor T183W for decorative effect. I'm very
pleased with the result. Best wishes, from Nick Crowhurst.