[A/S] 1985 Sovereign questions

After admiring A/S for many years I am in search of one (and lurking
here as well).  I am going to take a look at what is advertized as a
1985 Sovereign 26'.

I thought that all Sovereign's were 31'.  True or False?

In speaking on the phone with the nice lady it is described as a rear
bath.  Good or bad?

Anything else I should be looking at specific to an A/S, before I
drive a hundred miles over a mountain range?

I am really looking forward to replacing my box (prowler).

I am still debating with myself about a A/S motor home instead of a
pull trailer.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Les Brush
Bend, OR