[A/S] Re: New Faucet for the Airstream

Hunter, the Moen faucet in my '77 Tradewind stopped working, so I
removed it and went to Home Depot, looking for a replacement.  HD
didn't have anything to match the single hole mount, so I next went to
a plumbling supply house.  The guy behind the counter looked at it and
said the magic words: "Moen guarantees their faucets for life.  I'll
give you the guts to the faucet and you should be all set."  I could
scarcely believe my luck, but I took it home, rebuilt the faucet and
it worked like a charm.  Amazing.

Lincoln Soule