Re: [A/S] New Faucet for the Airstream

Hunter,
Sorry it took you so much trouble to put that one on.
I put a new Delta faucet in my bath with no trouble at all.
I just removed the old Sterling that failed due to too much plastic
though it was hard to remove the nuts holding it in.
I finally got out the Vice-Grips and clamped them on the plastic nuts to
remove it.
The new faucet looks great and has no plastic to fail like the old one.
If we had been closer I would have done that for you!
Merry Christmas to all out there,
Mike Kent