Re: [A/S] Re: Running gear balance & Quality Questions

The only differance Between Marine plywood and exterioe plywood is that
marine plywood has 2 good faces and there are no voids on the inner cores
both are made from fir and one will rot as quickly as the other. the permant
fix to avoid rot is eather to treat the plywood (especialy the edges) with a
good wood preservative. at the cost of probaly under $10.00 per trailer. or
use an epoxy sateration sulition at a higher cost.  I spent years as a boat
builder and we used both plywooda in boat construction.. The deeper I get in
the resteration of my tradewind the less respect I have for the workmanship
of airstream they created an elusion of quality as cheeply as possable.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel