Re: [A/S] Suicide Doors

As far as I know, the door opens to cover wall space instead of windows.  Mine
covers the heater on the Sov, and the awning arm on the Argosy.  I guess Airstream
figured the door wouldn't be locked
open if the heat was on, sort of mutually exclusive.  On the Argosy there just ain't
enough trailer left on the aft end to keep the awning arm behind the door so I guess
they just expected folks to
live with the dented door :^(>.  The awning is a Care Free, I believe, so it may
be an after market.  The dent certainly is!  Opening the door forward on this one
would cover a window too.

Matt