[A/S] Motor Home Suspension

Has anyone on the list had any experience (or advice) with the P-30
suspension?   I've got an '83 310 built on an "82 P30 chassis, with 132K
miles on it.  The previous owner put Steer Safe Stabilizers and a Super
Steer Bell Crank on it.  I just put new front tires, lower ball joints,
upper A-frame shaft kits, and a tie rod end on it.  One of the air bags
won't hold air, and it needs new shocks.
Questions:  Is it better to replace the air bags, or replace the springs
with stronger ones that don't need air bags? It seems to sit low in the
front, the left bump stop is less than an inch from touching, the right one
(bad bag side) is mostly gone. If new springs, which ones?
Any one had any experience with a larger aftermarket front sway bar?  (Has 1
1/8 with worn bushings now)
What shocks are best?  Biltsein, Koni, some other?
Any good (cheap) sources for parts?  Any help would be appreciated, before I
throw some more money at it.

Neal  (using wife's computer)
1983 310 MH