Re: [A/S] Comments invited: redesign '65 Overlander floorplan

I also have a 1965 Overlander, which I am trying to restore to original as
possible.  If you are completely redoing yours, maybe you have some parts you
would lioke to get rid of, for a price of course, to help along the
restoration or renovation of your "65".

Let me know if your interested, and see if we cqn work a deal.

                                                 Thanks,

                                                 Chuck & Lynn
                                                 1965 Overlander