Re: [A/S] LP Gas Theft? Mystery Solved!

My gauges are broken.  When I bought the MH, the gray and black were
1/2 full (which then erroneously reported LP gas).  I emptied the
gray and black the other day (and then noticed the E for LP gas).
Today I was adding more white and sending it through to the black and
gray to flush the white tank.  Once the gray and black started
filling up, My LP gauge started showing gas again.

As it turns out, the LP is truly empty (intentionally).  I tried the
stove and no gas.  That's a big LP tank and I don't want to know the
$$$$ to fill that boy up!

We may take our first trip this weekend! Finally finished cleaning it
up.  Whoaaaa!

Fred
1985 345