Re: [A/S] Jack question

I have a 1999 29' Excella, and the manual says the same thing, also.
Stabilizing jacks placed at the little aluminum squares that mark the
jacking points, as suggested by some, would be less effective than
ones placed at the extremities of the trailer, front and back; that's
why the BALs are placed there by Airstream.  Still, if I were going
to jack the trailer up for some reason, I'd probably use the axle
brackets - NOT THE AXLES; that has to be safe.

- Dick
(5368)