RE: [A/S] Tambour doors

John,
   We used 'WonderUnder' along with thin cotton type material (brown 'cause
that's the color of all our tambour).  WonderUnder(sp?), white-colored, can
be bought in most fabric departments.
1. Lay tambour on a flat surface.
2. Cut the W-U and the cotton just shy of the tambour edges. You don't
want the material edges binding up when pushing the tambour doors open and
shut.
3. Lay WonderUnder on the back of your tambour, then the cotton material on
top of W-U.
4. Lastly, slowly iron - yes, iron(!) the whole shabang.  The W-U melds the
cotton to the tambour.
   Afterwards we 'may' have put weight on the back for a while to keep the
door flat-can't remember...

Cindy and Carl Johnson, #7494, VAC
'72 '31 Excella 500