Re: [A/S] foggy windows

Maybe this is a bad idea, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  I am so
glad to have the light that my very foggy Vista Views let in.  They were
covered on the outside with roofing tar, and on the inside with foam
insulation.  All that is cleaned off, and I can still see the moon and
stars, so....

I'm not sure that these are really thermo pane. I'm guessing just two
layers of glazing, plastic inside.  I don't think the plastic would
stand up to the vacuum.  We woke up this AM on the last weekend out for
this year to 24 deg.  The single glazed windows let in a lot of cold...
and ditto for heat on hot days .

Daisy