[A/S] foggy windows

It is my understanding from the people who build thermopane windows
that they are void, or simply put, there is a vacumm between the
glasses. It is not as simple as pumping out the air. A special
factory process keeps the interior space moisture free. Otherwise
they would fog during certain weather conditions. I don't think any
of us can duplicate the process outside of the factory. Every few
years one of the windows in my house will fog and it has to be
replaced. They provide them free under warranty and never want the
bad one returned. Going to a single pane is the answer. About half of
those in my 78 are single and are nice and clear. The remainder will
be soon. Good luck...... Arnie