[A/S] Window weatherstripping

Hello!
I'm the proud fairly-new owner of a 1962 Avion T-20.
Yep, Avion.   Hope I'm still welcome.
I've been lurking here on the list for quite a while,
and I thought I'd ask a question.  Sort of ease into
things here.

My little trailer has jalousie windows all around.
Six, to be exact.  The weatherstripping is basically
shot around all of them.

There is a small bead or strip at the bottom and top
of each, and a strip also up the sides.  All these
slip into small grooves or tracks, seems like you'd
feed them in from the end.

Any chance of ever replacing these?  Where can I find
a replacement, if anywhere?

How about the big rubber weatherstrip that encircles
the door?  It's on the back of the door, rounded at
the top, and the bottom is a separate piece.  May have
been replaced once before, it's hard for me to say.

Another question, for those do-it-yourselfers-- do you
guys use the rivets with or without the washers when
replacing them?  On the sides, bottom, or what?
How about shaving the heads?  I have the Olympic
rivets, and I have a Dremel rotary tool.  Sure, I can
cut 'em off, but what works best to smooth them over?

I have a million more questions.

If anyone can offer any help, my girlfriend and I
would be grateful.

Thanks very much.

-Chuck H