Re: [A/S] Vista View Windows(fogged)

Jim,

I have removed the inner snap ring after reading on the list where
someone had restored her vista-views on this or the vintage list.
(Should be in the archive of one or the other of these sites at
http://tompatterson.com.)
Haven't had the time to remove the inner plexi yet, seems to be well and
truly gunked in, planning on trying a suction cup and applying some kind
of steady pull to see if
it breaks loose.  (Bad choice of word, break.)  Since the inner pane is
in very good shape I want to salvage it for replacement.  I surmise that
the break the inner pane fix would refer to a glass
inner pane, rather than the plexiglas, but don't know that for sure.

Matt