[A/S] Re: F350 Xmission Problems

     I bought my 'burb used last September, with 8,400 miles on it;
it now has only 15,000 mi.  I first noticed the pulling after having
some problems with my brake controller adjustment at around 9,000
miles(the controller  became more and more aggressive as we drove
along, and eventually locked up my trailer brakes when braking, and
ruined a tire).  The pulling was worse with the trailer than
without,  but was not constant in either situation.  Both 'burb and
trailer now have new brakes, and I now use a Jordan Research 2020
Ultima brake controller.

- Dick
(5368)