Re: [A/S] converting to a double bed

I am now on my 5th or 6th AS. Most of them had two single beds. Some had
center bedroom, some had rear. I never did work out a good way to convert
any of these to a double bed arrangement. Center bedroom models are even
more difficult to convert than rear bedroom ones.

One of them had a center bedroom with a sofa in it that folded out to make
the bed. It made such an uncomfortable bed it was not satisfactory either.

A friend managed to convert a rear 2-singles BR one by completely gutting
the bedroom and starting over. He wound up with entry portals down low on
each side that showed.

I think some dealers sell a kit to convert the rear bedroom ones to a
double. I guess they have covers to go over the storage entry doors. I
think Pollard in Mississippi could convert them a couple years ago.

My recommendation - buy the one that has the bedroom you really want.

Jerry Flanders #4404