[A/S] Rodents and such

Ack!  You've all cursed me with this talk of vermin!  My A/S is FULL of
meese turds and we've had to go out and put traps everywhere....I don't dare
do poison as I'm afraid one of my dogs will get it.   Maybe I should move
one of my Pythons in there for a bit of a vacation....we're not troubled
with mice here in the house because they can smell the snakes....wonder if
it'd work in the camper.    At any rate, I'm in for a day or two of
scrubbing down the trailer to rid it of meese's pieces.  Yuck!   BTW....I'm
in need of a good head examination....I just put a deposit on a 65'
Sovereign in OK of all places!   I've got two litters of pups here, (only
one planned, both pure bred, thank God--anyone want a Poodle?  They make
wonderful traveling partners!) just had knee surgery, and am in need of
another (more extensive than the first).    How I'm going to fit a trip to
OK and take kids out of school to boot is beyond me at this point!   Oh
well, if I ever did anything like a normal person everyone would fall out in
shock.
Another day in the life I guess...
Kellie