Re: [A/S] Bed Sheets

Jim,
 You'll want 2 water hoses, a 25' and 50'. Also, a 50' #10 extension
cord can come in handy. The Ultimate Sewer Kit from Camping World is
nice, and you'll need all appropiate adaptors. (right angle connector
for the dump inlet and a rubber dougnut to seal it) Bear in mind that
A/S uses Thetford fittings, so you'll need an adaptor to go to the
standard Valterra that everyone else uses.

FWIW: I heard that Reese sells a grease (used on the hitch ball) that
isn't as messy as other kinds. Haven't seen it yet, so I don't know.

                                          <<Jim>>