RE: [A/S] Bed Sheets

Hunter (Every time I see your name, I can't see the normal English
pronunciation, as a friend from southern Mississippi pronounced is so
very "southern" - as in "Huntaah". Sounded VERY nice when she said it,
as in "Welcomin' hur 'lil huntaah back from those ole shootin' fields".
A pleasant memory, from LONG ago).
So, That out of the way, Hunter - What is white lithium grease & lynx
levelers, and where do I find Rubbermaid thing'ies made for campers? The
stuff in Walmart by Rubbermaid is all too large (dish drainers, sink
bottom pad thing'ies, etc). Is Camper's World the answer? You said "Lots
more". Well come on. I may have run out of quick cash for now, but there
is always tomorrow (Tell me that didn't come out of Gone With The Wind,
and if so, why did I ever resurrect it??). I need to get "My Lady" ready
for the road.
Thanks