Re: [A/S] Bed Sheets

I use these on one side and I use the wedge as
described on the other side.  Normally the side that
is elevated by blocks gets the wedge.

>     We sprung for the type that wedges between the
> tires on the top and
> bottom.
> there is a loop to insert a lock to keep them from
> walking away.

While these work great, even with the lock a
determined thief can give them a good kick and spring
them loose.

During the time where my trailer is in its storage
location (flat ground) I use the yellow blocks.  When
out on the road I use the blocks and the wedge with
the lock installed.

Jack