Re: [A/S] Honda EU3000 generator

Thomas Dickieson ...........and so did I....picked up my EU 3000 at 4
this afternoon and it is sitting nicely in my van waiting for the next
trip to a campground without any electrical hookups.
My dealer handed me a manual and said go home and read it and remember
to run it once a month for at least 10 minutes,  check the lights to
make sure it doesn't need oil and is running right    so
this old lady is going to read the manual tonight so will know how much
info is really in it.....one is supposed to come with every Unit.....I
don't know where you are  but checking with either
dealer or Honda direct  at 1-770-497-6400    my owners  manual is 66
pages long
Pearl in SoCal