[A/S] if you're thinking about joining WBCCI

Here are two bits of information that may help you decide if you want
to join:

1.   If you join after July 1st, your membership covers the rest of
this year and all of the next.  So go ahead and join now, you'll get
a few extra months!  Start getting the publications & planning for
next year.

2.  The International Rally held July 4th weekend each year is
welcome to ALL Airstream owners, whether you belong to WBCCI or not.
It's a good way to feel things out.  I wish I'd known this last year,
I would have tried to go!

-Susan