Re: [A/S] Re: Airstream Vent Fan Addition

Hi Tricia & Conrad,

Thank you for writing.

I really don't know where I will travel next year. This is a new adventure
for me.
I am checking the Airstream.  Everything seems to be working OK.  I have
acquired some road cones. I would like to practice parking and backing it
into place. The truck/Airstream combination seems quite stable at 60 mph. I
have installed some vent fans.  I found a 1/2 amp DC short in circuit number
4.  It was slowly discharging the battery.  This was due to a  faulty pump
switch in the Galley.  I was able to trace it by disconnecting the battery
(plus side) and  used an amp meter in series between the post terminal and
battery terminal.  This allowed me to identify the circuit through the fuse
box.  My refrig. also  did not work on DC when I got it.  This was due to the
little  gas/electric change-over toggle switch in that circuit. Now, when on
electic DC, it reads -4 degrees in the freezer and 30 degrees  in the lower
compartment.

This winter I will try to figure out some journey.  I will join  Airstream
travel associations to learn more about how all this works.

Your Delaware Friend,

Leon