Re: [A/S] waste water valve problems

Help, My waste valve doesn't work at all. At this point i'm guessing
that it is accessable by removing the bottom skin. The handle has full
range. (I'm still figuring all the systems out.) Two things that don't seem
right is that when the the black water tank reaches a certain
level it overflows up through the shower pan drain (about 3-5 gal)and I
can't drain dishwater and hold the black water. When we start using it
I only want a bath of clean water.
Any how to would be appreciated!
What is the black water tank cap?
All this applies to a 72 22' safari w/rear bath