[A/S] waste water valve problems

List mates:

	Am currently on the road in Vermont on my longest trip to date.  Started
out in Virginia up the Eastern Shore into Pa and on to S. Kortright NY
where I visited book seller friends in S. Kortright.  Then on to the
Adirondacks for a few days and then over to Vermont.  Went to the Rally at
Tunbridge.  My first large Rally.  A first class operation.  Met a lot of
nice folks and had the opportunity to visit many of the VAC members and
their trailers.  Tomorrow will start South heading to Amherst for the
William and Mary - U Mass football game on Saturday.
	I am having a problem with early gray tank release.  I had a sewer
solution which never gave me a problem until the hose snapped off of the
pump apparatus.  It is cemented somehow and does not seem to want to
reseat.  Called Sewer Solution and they are sending me a new unit as mine
is less than a year old.  In the meantime I am using the three inch
hose.  Went I go to make the hookup, I get what I hope is premature
discharge from the gray water tank.  It is not the full release because
when I pull the gate lever I get a great whooosh etc.  From all appearances
it is not the black tank..... When I pull the black tank I get a rush into
the hose etc. I had thought the valves were sticking and was advised to add
some valve lubricant.  This I did.  What next.  Don't think I want to be
the plumber on this one... any advice other than take it to the
shop....which I am prepared to do once I get home.

		Thanks

Al Owens
90 Excella 29
WBCCI 5271