[A/S] Floor repair

Hello, My name is George Thomas I am new to the VAC
list and have been going over the archives on floor
repairs. I have enjoyed the input on the VAC list.

I have a 1966 Safari with floor rot under the rear
bath, under the curb-side fridge and curb-side
wheelwell. I am the type of person that likes to do
things right the first time no matter how long it
takes. I have the coach just about gutted because I
want to repair the floor and re-plumb. I have been
told that it is not to diffucult to lift the shell and
the replace the entire floor if you remove the shell.
Are there any articles or pictures on the right way to
do such a repair that anyone might know of? The rot
under the bath area extends all the way the the outter
edges of the coach all the way around the rear. I know
that the plywood floor is a structural part of the
coach and I would need to re-attach with fasteners
someway.

Any help whould be helpful

Thanks
George Thomas