Re: [A/S] Interior paint

Hi Peg:    I painted the inside of my 1964 soverign an off white with a
good flat
paint....took longer to mask it off than to paint....I used a 4" and a
8" rollers which made it easier to follow the curve.   I only painted as
far as the bulkhead at the foot of my twin beds since
the walls by the beds have the quilted vinyl lining for soundproofing
and  keeping the walls from being cold.    I really like the light color
and much better than the speckled colotone.    Pearl in
SoCal