[A/S] Safari Tanks

Hi Gang,

I have a couple of questions that I know have been addressed here in
the past but I didn't need the info at the time so I didn't file it
for future reference.  That changed this afternoon. While driving
through a residential area I spotted a 1970 Safari 23 tucked back
along side of a house with a for sale sign in the window. I spoke
with the owner this evening and set up an appointment to look at it
tomorrow (Thursday) evening.  During our conversation he told me of a
couple of problems that I'll need to assign a "repair cost" to in
order to come up with a value for the trailer.

Both the fresh water and the black water tanks leak.  He bought the
AS from an estate three years ago and the tanks leaked at that time.
He was told the previous owner had passed away and the trailer went
through a winter without being winterized and the tanks were probably
damaged by the resultant ice.  The current owner didn't pursue fixing
the tanks as he used the AS for hunting and fishing and stayed in a
campground with a city water hookup and he used the campground bath
facilities.

Can anyone give me an approximate "do it yourself" replacement cost
for these tanks?  Are exact replacements available or is it necessary
to go the after market route with an attendant modification project
to make them fit?   Any chance the black water tank can be
successfully repaired?

Also the fridge doesn't work.  I know this a big ticket item (approx
1000 bux) if it needs to be replaced.  The owner said the local AS
dealer looked at it and said they could repair it for about $380 but
he opted to buy a small 115 VAC dorm style fridge and set it outside
the door, under the awning.  It goes with the trailer.

I've been actively looking for a pickup for a puller and had
intended to put off looking for an AS until after I found the truck.
So much for that plan!  Nothing is so certain as change.  But this
time it's definitely for the better!

TIA

Don