Re: [A/S] Oil in propane lines

Listees,

I heard a story one time about moisture (Not Oil), in the LP lines and it came
from the continued use of the cylinders, the LP supplier and the filling
equipment/technique used to refill the cylinders.

A fellow once told me that if you tip an "empty" cylinder upside down and open
the valve some moister will drip out.  But you have to make sure where you do it
because the smell of mercaptan(?) in the LP will only dissipate over time, etc.

I would think that if you do this each time you empty a cylinder, it might keep
the lines pretty clear.  Yes/No?

Rich