Re: [A/S] Oil in propane lines

As I understand it. You will only experience oil from the tanks to regulator.
The high pressure gas in the black flexible lines break down the compound in
these lines, creating the oil. This also causes them to become stiff.
Flexible lines are to be kept to 15 in. because of this. (CW), the longer the
lines the more to break down and leave oil. It doesn't take long under high
pressure to make this happen.
 This info from TrailerLife Mag. and confirmed at our local propane dealer.

J.L.Dietz #4361 S.E.PA