Re: [A/S] Results from Service.

HI all,
Being relatively new at this.... and NOT having a working a.c., I
would expect MUCH better cooling from an a.c. unit.  Glad that we are
staying in the cooler clim's here in the Sierra Nevada's.  BUT...  we
want to travel to other places in future years, so I'm very
interested in this whole discussion, because we will be
repairing/replacing our a.c. in the next winter/early summer season.
I have been inside a few r.v.'s here in Reno last/this summer with
outside temps in the high 90's, and they seem to keep it right
chilly.  Would they perform that well in a more humid climate??
??
Is one option to install TWO a.c. units?
Bob  :)
Reno   '66 Trade Wind      '72  F-250