Re: [A/S] Results from Service.

I can only speak from my experience last fall in Arizona. It was 112 out....
I had the curtains closed, the skylight covered and the a/c cranking at full
blast 24 hours a day... got it down to 98 or 99. I beat it out of there for
Flagstaff..... my idea of fun, and my dogs', isn't sitting in a dark trailer
sweltering......

 I think.A/Cs need a bit of humidity... that's why they use swamp coolers out
west I guess.

When I went in my trailer to get the number for Dometic I checked the temp...
100.4.

I had all my windows (c:

Hunter